Pflugerville Pet Care
Pets are more than just animals that we own. They’re our best friends; our family. So you want the best for them when it comes to their health and their care. After all, we want our pets to be just as happy as they make us each and every day.
The reality is, however, sometimes we just don’t have the time to do everything we want to do for our pets. Our schedules can get busy, and we may not always be able to take our pets on as many walks as we hope to, take them to their vet or grooming appointments consistently, or play with them as much as their little hearts desire. Well, we understand how busy life can get and how important your pet is to you. We’re here to help.
There’s no better place in Pflugerville to take your pets for the pet care services they need than Walk! ATX. The experienced, friendly team at Walk! ATX works with the best interests of your pets in mind in every interaction we have with them — whether it’s bathing, pet sitting, walking, or training. You can count on us to provide your pet with a high level of care that’s worthy of your stamp of approval. No matter which service we provide your pet, they’ll be excited to come back to our shop for more. Call us today at (512) 655-9557 or contact us online
to schedule a meet and greet with the Walk! ATX team.
Why You and Your Furry Friend Will Love Us
Founded over a decade ago, Walk! ATX is your neighborhood’s one-stop-shop for your pet care needs. Owner Britton Danton fell into the business of pet care through her genuine love of dogs. At first, she was just helping dog owners in her neighborhood by walking their pets every day. This was just a hobby she did in her free time when she wasn’t working at her job as a pet groomer. The care and dedication she showed to all of the dogs she walked stood out, and pet owners loved her. Thus, Walk! ATX was born.
The entire team at Walk! ATX are dog lovers and most of us have furry companions of our own. Walk! ATX is more than just a dog-walking business. We care about the well-being and happiness of your pet, and every single team member at Walk! ATX treats all of our furry clients as if they were members of our own families. We know how much you care about your pet. We also know how important it is for you to trust us with one of the most precious parts of your life, so we are committed to providing excellent, professional service with compassion for your pet and their needs.
You can feel comfortable that you, your pet, and Walk! ATX are protected as the members of our team are actual employees, and we’re bonded and fully insured. All of our dog walkers and pet sitters have been subjected to a thorough background check before their hiring, so you know that your pet is being cared for by someone who is experienced and who you can trust to care for your pet.
What We Do
Our full-service pet care shop can handle the following needs for you and your pet:
- Dog Bathing – You know that relaxing and comforting feeling you get after a bath or shower when you’re squeaky clean? Dogs need and love that feeling, too, and we’re here to give it to them. At Walk! ATX, your dog can get their bath and basic grooming needs taken care of all at one appointment. Along with a thorough bath, we’ll give your dog a facial scrub, ear cleaning, and nail trim and file. We only use natural shampoos and de-shedding conditioners, so you can rest assured that only the best, non-toxic products are being used on your dog. In addition to providing our bathing and grooming services at our shop, we now offer to bring our bathing and grooming services to you. We understand that some dogs are most comfortable in their own space, so we’re happy to provide these services in-home at your request.
- Dog Training – If your dog needs a little help in the listening department, we may be able to help with that. Every dog can benefit from our basic obedience training. We’ll teach your dog five of the most basic, but important commands: “sit,” “stay,” “down,” “heel,” and “come.” Dogs need focused, consistent training and practice before listening to and obeying these commands become second nature. We’ll give you tips to reinforce everything your dog learns in our program at home and will customize our plan based on your dog’s needs.
- Dog Walking – Every dog loves their walks. Not only is it how they take care of their business, but it’s beneficial in helping them to stay healthy. You’re in luck at Walk! ATX because we’re experts at keeping your dog busy and active. Whatever your dog’s needs are, whether your dog is more energetic or more calm, we’ll tailor their walks so they’re happy and comfortable. We offer a range of dog walking services, from short potty walks up to 2-4 hour walking or hiking excursions.
- Doggy Daycare – As dog owners, you’re not always available to keep your pet company. At our doggy day camp, your dog can get the company and socialization they need. We have a full schedule to keep them busy throughout the day, from walking to nature exploring to playtime to training.
- In-Home Pet Sitting – Whether you’re away for several days or working all day, our team of pet sitters can come into your home and take care of whatever your dog needs while you’re gone. We also offer to help with light household duties while we’re there caring for your pet.
- Pet Boarding – We offer extended boarding for your pet on our comforting property that was built to make your dog feel at home. Availability is limited so our experienced and trained staff can devote as much time to our small group of pets as possible. Your pet will be supervised 24 hours a day as we keep them on a fun-filled schedule of walking, playing, training, socializing, and relaxing.
- Pet Taxi – We offer safe transportation for your pets to get them where you need them to go.
If you’re looking for a trusted place to take your dog — or exotic pet, chicken, reptiles, or other small animals — for their pet care needs, look no further than Walk! ATX. We’re your friendly, neighborhood pet care shop with highly trained, loving staff to tend to your pet’s needs. We’d love to meet you and your pet and show you how we can best serve you both. Call us to schedule a meet-and-greet at (512) 655-9557 or contact us online