Georgetown Pet CareIf you’re like many pet owners, you don’t view Fido as “just a dog.” He’s a member of your family. Busy pet parents want their four-legged family members to be happy and healthy, but sometimes our hectic schedules can get in the way. The devoted team of Walk! ATX in Georgetown is here to give your pets a safe, active environment and meet their physical, mental, and training needs. We provide fully personalized services with your pet’s best interests in mind. We offer a full menu of pet-focused services:
- Dog walking
- Doggie daycare
- In-home pet sitting
- Pet transportation
Dog-Specific Services in GeorgetownWalk! ATX got its start as a dog-walking business in 2008 when founder Britton Danton started walking many dogs each day, in addition to working full-time at a grooming facility. Over the years, we have expanded to offer many other services.
- Dog Walking – Our specialty. We offer many types of walks, from solo strolls to fast-paced pack walks. All walks are customized based on your dog’s energy level, age, breed, and your preferences. Options range from a short potty break to an adventure hike of up to four hours.
- Doggie Daycare – Our fun-loving pack can’t wait to welcome your dog. We believe an active dog is a happy dog. From morning until evening, your dog will get stimulating exercise and will have a blast with many other dogs in our safe environment. Pack members will work off their energy in the yard and the pool. Following playtime at our facility, we’ll take them all out for a group outing to explore nature. Our experienced trainers use this time to teach and reinforce leash etiquette and basic manners. For an additional fee, we will even come to you to pick up your pup between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. and will bring him home between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. To be sure your dog will fit right in with our pack, schedule a complimentary Trial Day by calling us at (512) 655-9557.
- Training – A well-behaved dog who knows basic commands can bring joy to your family for many years. Walk! ATX’s basic obedience program focuses on long-term results. Our expert trainers will help you understand the basics of dog training and will teach your dog these commands: sit, stay, down, come, and heel. Our experienced team also offers behavioral training for dogs with specific behaviors that need to be corrected. Because our obedience programs are entirely customized, pricing varies.
- Grooming – We will come to you to provide in-home bathing and light grooming services. We use all-natural shampoos and de-shedding conditioners, and we also offer blow-dry, nail trim and file services, and ear cleaning.
Services for All Types of PetsAt Walk! ATX, we love more animals than just dogs. Here are some of the services we offer for all the pets in your household:
- Transportation Services – We will drive your pets wherever they need to be when you simply can’t be in two places at once. If your pet needs to see the vet, go to daycare, or be anywhere else that you can’t get to, let us know. We offer one-way trips as well as round trips.
- Pet Sitting – Our compassionate team of sitters is ready to fill in to care for your pets while you’re away. Whether you’ll just be away overnight or for several days, we have you covered. We can come to your home up to four times a day, or we can stay at your residence overnight to pet-sit and house-sit. Additionally, we will take care of basic household duties, such as bringing in the mail and watering plants. Is there a specific chore that needs to be taken care of? Just ask – we are here to help.
- Nutrition Advice – We consult with our preferred providers to stay up to date with current expert advice regarding pet nutrition. Let us help you find the best nutrition plan for your pets.
- After-Hours and Emergency Support – The team members at Walk! ATX are pet first-aid/CPR certified. Even if your pet is not in our care at the time of an emergency, our clients may reach out to us for assistance and advice. We can triage via phone call, or we can make a house call. We are available 24/7 to support you and your pets. Are you stuck at work much later than usual and can’t get home to let your dogs out? Text or call us, and we will be on our way.
- Socialization and Training Consultations – Early socialization is one of the most important parts of a puppy’s first weeks and months. It also makes future training easier for both the puppy and the handler. Call us at (512) 655-9557 to set up a complimentary consultation so we can start putting together a training or socialization plan tailored to your dog.
Why You Should Choose Walk! ATXAfter nearly 25 years of being in business, we have countless “five-paw” reviews. Read what just a few of our clients have to say about us:
- “We are so grateful for Walk! ATX! The services have been an absolute game changer for our pup’s life and for ours.”
- “The people who work here . . . are top notch at training the dogs and letting their personalities come out. 10/10 would recommend.”
- “One thing I’ve loved is the consistency of the Walk! ATX member who looks after my dogs — definitely not a new person every few weeks, like it is at some other places. They treat your pets like their own.”