Round Rock Pet CareIf you’ve been searching for the perfect solution to all of your pet care needs in the Round Rock area, look no further. Coordinating travel to vet appointments, trips to the groomer, and finding a doggy daycare that keeps your pup social and active can be exhausting, on top of keeping up with all the other responsibilities of having a dog. Imagine if you could find a way to take care of it all in one place.This is where we come in. At Walk! ATX, we are a one-stop-shop for pet care, and our services are flexible to meet your needs, even when your needs change and unexpected things happen. If this sounds like a dream come true, contact us today at (512) 655-9557 to learn more about our programs and what we can do for you and your pet.
Why Choose Us?Our pet care services are unmatched in the Round Rock area. When we say we are a full-service pet care company, we mean it. We consider all of our clients and their pets as part of our pack, and we bend over backward to meet your needs 24/7, day or night. We pay close attention to dogs’ natural needs to interact with a pack, and we plan all of our activities with the pack mentality in mind to help with socialization.We carefully hire only the most experienced and caring dog-lovers to work on our team. These are people who will give your pup all the love and attention they deserve, not just because it is our job, but because we all truly love dogs.
Services We Offer
- Dog Walking – Our Round Rock dog walkers know that some dogs don’t walk, they run. Our energetic team is ready to run alongside your dog or even hop on a skateboard or put on rollerblades if needed to let your dog run to their heart’s content. From regularly scheduled walks while you’re at work to occasional help, we have a perfect solution for your needs.
- Dog Training – We offer customized training programs for basic obedience and behavioral training. A typical program will include 2-3 sessions per week for about a month, which includes take-home lessons to work on between visits. At the completion of the course, we will provide you with a long-term obedience plan to help your pup retain those newly developed skills.
- Dog Bathing – We are pleased to offer dog bathing at our headquarters as well as in your home. A typical bath includes all-natural shampoo and de-shedding conditioner, facial scrub, ear cleaning, nail file and trim, and a blow-dry. Prices vary based on the size of the dog and coat length.
- Dog Daycare – Give your pup the chance to explore, socialize, and receive excellent care all while you work or take care of your other responsibilities. Your pup will begin the day with free play to get to know the other dogs, then leave for an exciting outing where they will explore nature in a pack, accompanied by our experienced counselors. If your dog does better alone, we accommodate solo walks to make sure everyone is happy and safe. After the outing, they will do more training and relax after a busy day until you pick them up. Typical hours are 8 am-6 pm but we are open 7 am-7 pm to allow you more flexibility.
- Dog Day Camp – Very similar to daycare, but the main difference is that we will provide transportation to and from our facility. Pickup from your home is between 9-11 am, and we will drop them off between 3-5 pm. Your pup will participate in the same type of great activities as daycare, including training, playtime, swimming in a stock tank, and a group excursion.
- Pet Sitting in-Home – We offer pet sitting in your home as well as boarding at our facility. If you choose for us to come to your home, you pay for the number of visits needed per day and/or for an overnight stay. We will also take care of other basic household duties such as watering plants, taking in the mail, and more. We also offer pet sitting for other animals too. Our staff has experience with cats, chickens, exotic pets, small animals, reptiles and more.
- Boarding at Our Facility – Boarding your pet at our facility is as close as you can get to giving your pup a home away from home. While some boarding facilities keep pets locked in crates for hours on end, we are exactly the opposite. Our goal is to create a fun, home-like environment for your dog, and we do so by only boarding a limited number of dogs at a time. During the day, your pup will be integrated into the daycare program, and in the evening, your pup will spend time with our staff in our large living space complete with couches and dog beds. Our staff are on-site 24/7 to care for the dogs.
- Pet Taxi – Even the smartest of dogs can’t drive a car. We can take your pup to the vet, the groomer, or wherever else they need to go.